“I highly recommend Karling's Inn; a true hidden gem.”
Review of Karlings Inn

Karlings Inn
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Ormond Beach, Florida
“I highly recommend Karling's Inn; a true hidden gem.”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Tucked away in the most un expected place sits this small, intimate restaurant, where the food and service are out of this world. I have taken guests there for years and one time we ordered every single appetizer on the menu, our individual entrees, and at the end of our meal we splurged and ordered every single dessert! It was a magnificent time. This restaurant is owner operated and it shows. I own a business in Ormond Beach and always refer my customers to Karling's Inn for a wonderful dining experience. I love the escargot, filet mignon, key lime baked Alaska....well, I love it all. My only problem is that I don't have time to go at least once a week! Lilly has always been very pleasant, in fact I have taken her flowers and try to show my appreciation. She and her husband are hard working, customer oriented, and their staff is wonderful. Prices are very fair and I feel as though I am visiting with friends. Thanks for all of your hard work. We appreciate you!

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank kay32174

DeLand
“beware of hot peppers”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

My friend and I dined for Sunday Brunch. The menu offered Rainbow Omelet with 4 varieties of Sweet Peppers, which my friend ordered. After about two bites she was suffering from hot peppers burning her mouth and throat. She ate the banana slices on top and the crumbled goat cheese and tried to nibble around the edge of the omelet, but the hot peppers could not be avoided. She told the waitress that she could not eat it. The waitress said she would speak to the chef and did not return to our table until I was finished with my plate and she presented the
check. My friend paid because she did not want to embarrass me and after we left I found out the extreme discomfort she felt from the peppers... She sent her plate back barely touched and nothing was said. Later I telephoned the Chef who was So Sorry... said he added some hot peppers because people like it... and then said he would send "something" in the mail ....
the "something" has not arrived even though it has been several weeks now. I simply do not think they should serve hot food without a warning on the menu. My food was good, but the
whole experience was less than satisfactory... especially because the Chef and Waitress are the new owners. They have the authority to insist on customer satisfaction and to label the menu correctly!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Josephine190
Daytona Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THIS RESTAURANT TOOK MY BREATH AWAY!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and i live in Daytona beach fl, we were driving to Orlando to go visit my in laws, on are way there we drove across Karlings inn and stopped for brunch. Words cant describe how perfect are brunch was. I have never had food like this before my husband was so amazed on how stunning all the plates looked. but nothing could compare to how good the food tasted. when we were done we asked to have a copy of the menu so we could bring my husbands in laws, when we sowed them the menu they were shocked on how good all the food sounded, were bringing them this up coming weekend and they just cant wait and honestly i cant wait to go back!
GO VISIT SOOOOON YOU'LL LOVE IT

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Trisha M
“My name Ann Marie, I travle all over the world and I had a chance to stop had a dinner at karlings inn restarant. This is a diam”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My name is Ann Marie, I have travled all over the world and I had a chance to stop to have dinner at karlings inn resterant. This is a diamond place with wonderful food and wonderful services. I hope this place can travle all over the world like I did. Thank you

2 Thank Wondwrf
“Incredible”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

If you want the very best german food,then you must go to karlings inn. The food is just to die for and if I could go there everyday I totally would. I live about 3 hours away although my husband and I go there every chance we get. The drive is worth it and I guarantee you that when you walk out the restraunt, you will be fully satisfied.

1 Thank restrauntreviewer