“Are you sure you want to order coffee here?”
Review of Dunkin'

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dunkin'
Ranked #5 of 9 Bakeries in Daytona Beach
Reviewed August 29, 2018

What should I have expected from Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Not really sure to be honest but I ordered a latte and I am sure I was served peculated coffee. I think I could have made a better instant coffee at home ....... with International Roast.

Donuts were okay. Staff seemed flustered, but were polite and the store was empty, so my daughter and I could sit and chat a while. Store was spotlessly clean.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

We waited in an empty Dunkin Donuts store all employees were on brake
Or completely ignoring us till I started loudly yelling for help...store manager showed up finally and the new employee took our order but kept making mistakes we wasted more than 30 min and almost were late to our next appointments. Very poor service...

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Caught them right before close. They had a great attitude, doughnuts were still fresh. Delicious . Got the jelly, chocolate and vanilla. Can't go wrong

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017

fresh, great food, nice courteous staff, stocked with everything, store clean, tables clean, quick service,

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

You'll maybe be alright if you go in only wanting one thing, and that would be through the drive through. If you order 3 or more items, either at the front counter or through the app, good luck getting everything correct or even timely. They seem very distracted, half of the staff will walk right passed you even when you've clearly been waiting for a while. Definitely don't go here if you're in a hurry!

Date of visit: November 2016