“Everything was flawless”

Best Western International Speedway Hotel
Ranked #14 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My personal experience with this hotel was borderline perfect. The rooms were nice, I really liked the showers, everything from the pillows on the bed to the curtains in front of the sliding door were amazing, the pool was very beautiful and last but not least, the television.

As amazing as this hotel was, there were a few MINOR problems:

I had a slight problem checking into my hotel room. I booked my room online and I made sure I had 1 king sized bed, when I got to the hotel I was given a room with two twin sized beds. I asked if they had any king sized beds available, I was told yes, but I would've had to wait a couple of hours (2). Minor setback, in the end I did get my king sized bed.

There was an unpleasant smell in the hallway (NOT in the rooms themselves, just the hallway).

All in all, I had a great experience at this hotel and I plan on going back next month.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
mihir6277, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We were finishing up a 22 hour drive by staying at the Best Western Plus International Speedway. We were all extremely tired and just wanted to get into our room to sleep. The front desk employee got us checked in quickly, and was very polite. The room itself was amazing, everything was exactly as it should be. The pool here is also incredible! It is massive, and was the perfect temperature. If we ever stay in Daytona for an extended period of time, I would definitely stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Erin D
mihir6277, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Room was comfortable and clean. Location next to the highway suited us perfectly. Complementary breakfast was much appreciated. We enjoyed the HUGE pool, even though it rained. Only criticism is that the outdoor lanai was not clean. WIll stay here whenever we come back to Daytona!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
mihir6277, Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We moved our son into Embry Riddle Aeronautical University and needed an affordable hotel to stay that was nearby. The hotel staff was very welcoming and friendly, the room very clean, and we loved the oversized pool. It was a great experience and we would definitely stay here again. Best price compared to other local hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
mihir6277, General Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I brought my family for a week at the beach and our stay was wonderful. The hotel has changed names a couple of times and that's usually a red flag but the right people seem to be running the show now. The property is close to the highway and the speedway. There are plenty of restaurants and shops close by but you will have a short drive to the beach. The pool area is large and inviting and we enjoyed lounging around and swimming in the cool water. The staff at the hotel are excellent and they helped us quickly with any requests. We did have a problem with some "ghost ants" in our room. They did try to help with this but it was still a bummer. Breakfast was great by hotel standards and was well cared for by the staff. The hotel got very busy during the weekends and finding a table was a small issue. Overall, considering the rate I paid I was very satisfied by this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
mihir6277, Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The room was a good size and clean. Had refrigerator and coffee maker, but no microwave. Free Breakfast was good. Alot of choices. Cerals,eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, toast pancakes, bagels. The grounds were kept up. The pool was large and clean with alot of lounge chairs. We plan on going back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Karen D
mihir6277, Manager at Best Western International Speedway Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 5 nights whilst on holiday to Florida, we both were very happy with our stay. The hotel is clean throughout, the staff are very welcoming and friendly, the breakfast had enough variety that you could have something different each morning, lovely big pool and tennis courts. This hotel offers excellent value for money and we would definitely rate that value at 10/10!!!

1  Thank Denise C