My daughter and I planned to visit the beach for a mini-vacation. This hotel is a wonderful value for your money.. Right off of the major highways and amongst plenty of shopping and eateries, it is a straight 10-20 minute drive down ISP from the hotel to the beach(Depends on traffic). If you are a speedster, you'll love the minute (literally) drive to the speedway.
Check in was a little slow (just one family before me) and uneven in courtesy, but Theresa came in to save the day and was so pleasant and quick, it balanced the other less fortunate experience of waiting on the other front desk attendant. The rooms are big, clean and relatively free of idle hotel noise (you can hear your neighboring room open their patio door, but who could blame them with the awesome garden terrace view) the bed (king) was firm, but comfy and the shower was wonderful and hot. The free wifi was extremely fast. We were also able to use the business center to do some online couture shopping:)
The pool, tennis courts and exercise room seemed clean and inviting; but we chose to spend most of our time at the beach.
The free breakfast is delicious (Eggs, bacon, sausage, variety breads and sweets, pancakes, yogurt, cereal, coffee, juice). The area is small and a little congested, but I always remember IT IS FREE!!! The restaurant attendant was so nice, friendly and accommodating, I gave her a tip. We were afforded a late checkout by the Head housekeeper, allowing us to enjoy the beach an extra day.
Overall, we had a fantastic stay and will definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay where the winners stay. The Best Western Plus International Speedway Hotel is home to NASCAR Daytona 500, Coke Zero 400, Bike Week, Biketoberfest and Turkey Rod. Fresh from renovation this 7 acre hotel is an ideal location for the business or family traveler.The Best Western Plus International Speedway Hotel is the closest hotel to USTA Tennis Center, LPGA International, and Greyhound Race Track.Amenities include Florida's largest Olympic size hotel pool, six tennis courts, fitness center, jogging trails, FREE hot breakfast and WIFI. The hotel also offers 32 inch flat screen HD TV with HBO, hair dryer, coffee maker and refrigerator in all rooms. We are adjacent to over 75 restaurants and shops. The resort atmosphere is a natural setting for meetings and reunions with its 4,000 square feet of meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Best Western and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN International Speedway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Daytona i-95 And w. Speedway Blv
- Holiday Inn Express Daytona i-95 & w. Speedway Blv Hotel Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn