Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Ranked #41 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I had nothing to complain about, so I have to give a perfect score. The room was clean. Everything worked. Excellent location, right next to the Mall. Places to eat within walking distance. The Post Office is 4/10 of a mile away. Full sized kitchen, with refrigerator. The staff would help anyway they could. Splendid all the way around.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rob12251963
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

I would like to thank you for the wonderful review! I am so glad to hear you felt everything worked out, from the clean rooms, well equipped kitchens, the GREAT customer service, and the excellent location that provided you with numerous restaurants close by.

We hope the next time you are in Daytona you will stay with us again!

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The staff was very friendly and welcoming. The room was clean, neat and comfortable. The location is terrific. Right off of Rt 92 across from the Speedway. Doug was very helpful. Parking was available for my truck, trailer and bike. I woul recommend this hotel and will use it again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Kurt M
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review! We pride ourselves in offering the best value for our guests, while maintaining clean, comfortable rooms! I'm so glad that everyone you encountered gave you great service, and you were able to have plenty of parking for your truck/trailer/bike!

As always we enjoyed having you stay with us during Biketoberfest, and just know we always look forward to your return when you are in Daytona Beach!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

In general, I do my best to find the positive about any hotel. Unfortunately with this one I couldn't. I suggest some clorox and maybe a vacuum cleaner as a start. The hotel was not clean and the room was even worse. Mildew in the showers and on sink, no soap in sight, carpet was awful, mattress probably hasn't been upgraded since early 1900's. The floor smelled like stale smoke and the room had a faint odor of urine. Nothing particularly outstanding or negative about the staff. Perhaps we should of asked for another room but a glance at the entire hotel convinced me to just deal with it for the night. I understand that you get what you pay for but I'll be happy to pay more next time. This was my first time at an Extended Stay and it's probably my last.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Shynemed8
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The staff went above and beyond to make everything perfect. The manager Doug allowed us to check in early and even ran up to inspect the room before we could get to it.The room was nice and clean - Walking distance to speedway. If you are going to a race - it is the best way to do it.....relax - don't fight the traffic - stay in a nice place and walk to the speedway !!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review! I was so glad to read that everything went well with your stay. Our committment to clean starts with each and every guest room being inspected prior to our guests arrival to ensure a clean and fresh room every day for every stay. You could not ask for a closer location to the Daytona International Speedway, and that makes it very convenient for our guests so they can park their car and walk right to the track and not get into all the traffic afterwards. Thank you again for your review I hope the next time you are in Daytona Beach, you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Doug the manager was Great!! Thanks for all the great info. Tips on what to do where to eat. The Hotel was very clean and nice and cosy. just like home. Thank you doug for making this experiance PERFECT! I was solo and this is a very safe Hotel!

Room Tip: Everything was excelent! the room was nice and the air was Cool! Close to the race track and places...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Donna - I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your recent stay. The staff strives very hard to make every guests stay enjoyable, and your wonderful review proves we did just that.

I hope that the next time your in Daytona Beach, you will stay with us again!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

When we first arrived, we were hesitant as we had just left a lovely place in Daytona Beach Shores. However, after dealing with the ins and outs of check-in Diane of this establishment made me feel right at home and upgraded us as our room had smelled of smoke. We have an excellent room now which we love and Doug and Mona were very helpful as well ~ even helped me get on-line with their wi-fi! Regina, was also very helpful and courteous with information regarding the surrounding area. Everyone was glad to stop and help you with your issues. Thanks Diane! Best upgrade EVER!!! Yay! You're AWESOME!

Thank you very much!

Room Tip: We like the third floor.and just LOVE the staff~!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Doug and Martha were great at the front desk at helping with all our requests. We had all the amenities we needed for a great stay. The rooms are clean, spacious, and up-to-date and perfect for a family. The Wifi worked great for my laptop and all of my families smartphones. There is an onsite laundry. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and is well stocked with cooking utensils. This was the best value hotel that we stayed at on our entire trip. We will definitely return to this hotel when visiting family in Daytona Beach.

We also left a quilt behind that Doug and Martha are going to return to us via UPS.

Highly recomended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review of your recent stay with us. I was very happy to hear you enjoyed our clean, fresh, and spacious rooms. The kitchens you described can be found in each of our our guest rooms, and they really are convenient for our guests to save time and money as they can prepare meals in the room.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.