Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$164
$134
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$130
$111
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
$127
$119
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$129
$139
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$161
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
$111
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$142
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$143
$109
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

All reviewsmanager dougfull kitchenrooms are cleanplace to staywalking distancenice pool areathird floorice machinecoffee makerthree nightslocation is greatbike weekbed was comfortablespeedwaydaytonamicrowavedesk
Reviewed July 8, 2013

When we first arrived, we were hesitant as we had just left a lovely place in Daytona Beach Shores. However, after dealing with the ins and outs of check-in Diane of this establishment made me feel right at home and upgraded us as our room had smelled of smoke. We have an excellent room now which we love and Doug and Mona were very helpful as well ~ even helped me get on-line with their wi-fi! Regina, was also very helpful and courteous with information regarding the surrounding area. Everyone was glad to stop and help you with your issues. Thanks Diane! Best upgrade EVER!!! Yay! You're AWESOME!

Thank you very much!

Room Tip: We like the third floor.and just LOVE the staff~!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Doug and Martha were great at the front desk at helping with all our requests. We had all the amenities we needed for a great stay. The rooms are clean, spacious, and up-to-date and perfect for a family. The Wifi worked great for my laptop and all of my families smartphones. There is an onsite laundry. The kitchen has a full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and is well stocked with cooking utensils. This was the best value hotel that we stayed at on our entire trip. We will definitely return to this hotel when visiting family in Daytona Beach.

We also left a quilt behind that Doug and Martha are going to return to us via UPS.

Highly recomended.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review of your recent stay with us. I was very happy to hear you enjoyed our clean, fresh, and spacious rooms. The kitchens you described can be found in each of our our guest rooms, and they really are convenient for our guests to save time and money as they can prepare meals in the room.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Like I think happens regularly we left before our stay up, it was that bad. Just too many characters lounging around with doors open, drinking and being loud. Too be fair it's definitely a fair deal for the price IF you can tolerate the characters (who didn't bother us) and the less than spotless room (not filthy). Cheap beddings, sticky tables etc. This place is great for those who just can't afford any more as it's not horrible but we couldn't handle it. So if you can afford another $20 to stay somewhere else do it. Didn't sleep for 3 nights here. Don't be foolish like me, if you can afford a little more just do it and pass this place by.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ggg341
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We checked in on a Saturday. The room was nice. The room rate was fair. The hotel hallways smelled like a college dorm building or an apartment building. This was due all the different cooking smells. Possibly had mold and mildew on the carpets. The pool was nice. Waking distance to the mall. The room was fairly small because of the kitchen area. But, it was acceptable. The room had a two tables, a flat screen television, reclining chair, and a full kitchen. The fitness room and laundry facilities were good. No issues there. The issue I did have was when we were going to extend our stay another week. The front desk clerk billed my credit card the night before. WITHOUT my permission. Thank god my bank sends me notifications. The manager did apologize many times and reversed the charge. Unfortunately, it was too little to late. I felt that I could not trust them having my credit card information.

Room Tip: a third floor room is quiet. ask for one near the elevator or a stairwell.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you for doing a review of your stay! For guests who stay longer than a week it is customary to charge the credit card on file, without consent. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this caused. Had the hotel known not to charge that particular card in advance, they would have honored that request. Still, I am glad that once our staff was informed of the situation, they acted swiftly to try and help

Again, thank you for your review. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Close to the Speedway & Airport--Perfect location for my business trip!
Very well maintained- friendly - quiet (even close to the airport) adjacent to a major shopping mall (with adjoining entrance). Full kitchen, nice flatscreen TV, spacious with dining bar & desk / table. Reclining chair was a comfort too. Super nice staff. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a survey of your recent stay. I was very happy to read your comments, and could not agree with you more about our wonderful location near the Airport, Daytona Speedway, Volusia Mall, and just a few minutes drive to the Beach. As well, I am so glad that you enjoyed all of the in-room amenities we offer at our hotel.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you stay with us again in the future.