“We stay here several months every winter, great staff.”

Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Ranked #40 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Saint James, Minnesota
“We stay here several months every winter, great staff.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Every winter we stay here and we are treated very well. Rooms are clean and
the staff is very helpful. We look forward to our stay every year. We like the
continental breakfast and the fitness room. Shopping and many restaurants
are nearby.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Russ E
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Whether its by a clean, comfortable room or a warm friendly face that greets you each day my entire staff strives to make each and every guest's stay totally enjoyable! I'm glad to hear our new 7 day a week breakfast, and on-site fitness room are a hit with you! We feel these things, as well free Wi-Fi, & on-site laundry facility only add to the great value Extended Stay gives to each guest every stay. We hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Columbia, Illinois
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The staff is extremely helpful and goes the extra mile when needed. We had a large group staying at the hotel and not one person complained about the staff or the accomodations. Overall our stay was excellent and we would highly recommend staying at this hotel!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank TMF2011
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Whether its a warm friendly face that greets you each day, a courtesy call to ensure you're pleased with your room, or going the extra mile and making sure your event at the Daytona Speedway goes well the entire staff strives to make each and every guest's stay totally enjoyable! We look forward to seeing you next year!
Islamorada, Florida
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe- Daytona Beach every year that we attend the 24 Hours of Daytona. The staff is absolutely wonderful and very accommodating. The rooms are clean and the recent upgrades are awesome! We appreciate all the support they provide to make our event a success!

Special thanks to Doug and Diane!

Thank you!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Laurakeys
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Lots was wrong:
1. Called months in advance told they have cribs, got there they never had cribs. That was the least of problems.

2. First room: food on the counter, walls, and stools in the kitchen; white/yellowish stuff on the wall by the bed; and the tub had black dirt in it. Did let the manger know switched rooms.

3. Second room: towel bar fell off the wall twice in the bathroom; our child dropped something under the bed went to get it and the amount of dirt/dust/food and socks under the bed was obnoxious! The couch was also ripped, the extra blanket had cigerate burn marks in it; etc.

Would never stay here again due to it be unsanitary!

• Stayed January 2013
I was deeply saddened to read your review of our hotel! As I stated to both you and your wife we've never carried baby cribs, and the front desk staff I have in place has been with ESH over a combined 10 years and they are all aware we do not offer cribs. With respect to your room conditions, as we walked through your room together during a room tour before you checked-in, the approval of you and wife certainly indicated that your room would be satisfactory. With regard to your towel rack, we are unsure what the discrepancy was as the towel rack was in place on the wall upon your check-out.

Once again, we are deeply saddened that you feel your stay was unsatisfactory. Please feel free to contact us directly as we would love to see how we can make your return trip a memorable one!
Daytona Beach, Florida
Reviewed January 14, 2013

"Home away from home", that's how we feel about the staff and accommodations from this Hotel. The Front Desk Staff, (Doug, Martha, Diane, Grace and others are extremely polite & friendly, very knowledgeable about anything you might have a question about, they treat you as "family", which in today's society, anywhere around the country and the world, most often you are treated as a "number", definitely not at this location. The Maintenance Department run by Richard, very attentive and very quick to resolve any problems, we only had one minor problem and it was resolved instantly. Housekeeping, the girls on our floor, which are Shirley, Rudy, Toy, Ethel, again extremely polite, friendly and very accommodating to our needs while staying at this location. The room is very comfortable, very clean, bathroom very clean, kitchen is perfect and fits our needs. We would definitely recommend this facility to anyone, location is perfect, you are right in the middle of everything, whether it is for attractions, restaurants, shopping, etc.

Room Tip: Definitely would recommend this Hotel to anyone for its location, value and above all the extremely...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank NITA1024
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Bois-des-filion, Canada
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The hotel and the service was excellent, the staff,Doug,Martha,Diane and the other worker in the hotel was great a very good place to stay,i will be back this summer for vacation a this hotel never seen a service like that with the price you pay AAA+
Tank you for everything,you are Darlin's!
Frenchie&Johanne

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank frenchie368
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again this summer.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This room was extremely small. I was disappointed. The room smelled disgusting and the halls were even worse. The staff was rude like they were wild animals in a jungle. They kept barging in our room and we had a late checkout. So overall dont be fooled. I wouldn't recommend my worst nightmare here. And they had bed bugs so we had to be moved three times. Then the staff got rude to us and the management told us to apologize lol which we didn't.

• Stayed December 2012
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, January 6, 2013
I was deeply saddened to read your review of our hotel! Our goal is to always have our guests satisified with their stay, and I was sorry to read that we did not achieve that goal. I was a little concerned about your comments regarding bedbugs! I've been the General Manager here since August 2011 and during that time we have not had any bedbugs! This comment has me concerned that you may have mistaken us for another hotel. The staff I have in place here has been with ESH for over 5 years and they are very professional, so the comment about their behavior was also a little concerning as I've never heard a comment about my staff put that way. I would like to speak with you further about your stay, please feel free to contact me anytime!