Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
$107
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$109
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$122
$103
  • Beachfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$139
$120
Travelocity
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Agoda.com
All reviewsmanager dougfull kitchenrooms are cleanplace to staywalking distancenice pool areathird floorice machinecoffee makerthree nightslocation is greatbike weekspeedwaydaytonamicrowavedeskrolex
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 27, 2012

The services in this hotel is excellent with comfortable rooms and suits. The rates are quite well and affordable. The workers and manager, Doug, are very nice people and helpful. But technically, the internet strength and speed should be upgraded a little bit with speed. But all the same, I enjoy staying in Extended Stay Daytona beach and I recommend it to anyone ;)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Raf D
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you so very much for your review of The Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. I can assure you the entire staff enjoys hearing such kind words. I was sorry to read about the speed of the internet, I will personally contact our internet provider and see if there is anything that can be done about the internet quality. We hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I often travel to the Daytona area to spend time with my grandchildren. I have been staying at ESD for these trips over the last year. They have gone above and beyond to make it feel like a home away from home! The rooms are always clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is incredible! They make sure every part of your stay is as comfortable as possible. I highly recommend Extended Stay Deluxe, whether for business or Pleasure, it is close to great restaurants and shopping, the rooms are great, and the staff will make you feel like family!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacqueline S
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, whether its by a warm greeting & friendly smile as you walk by, a clean comfortable room, or a feeling of being at home even when you are away from home! Please know our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that and that you can always expect that level of service when you stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach. We look forward to many more of your visits in the upcoming year!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This place has got Great staff, big clean rooms,its very quiet, in a great area and next to mall..i really have nothing bad to say only good.GREAT place to stay..its honestly the best motel I've experienced ever!!!!!!!!I would definitely recomend this place for anyone looking for a place to stay rather its for one night or a month..

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Brooklyn0214
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. Whether its by a clean, comfortable room or a warm friendly face that greets you each day just know that the entire staff feels the greatest reward is the validation you provided in your review of our hotel. I hope we can be of service to you again the next time you are in Daytona Beach!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Totally enjoyed my stay at this property, due to an employee, Martha Clark, (AGM) who made sure I felt like I was at home. Her true hospitality was warm, welcome, and genuine. My car had broke down in Daytona, and I was forced to stay a little longer than expected. My car got fixed faster than I thought, and when I checked out, Martha said "I prayed for you", and I really think that it was her prayers that got my car repaired quickly! She's a real gem and an asset to this property. I will never stay at the La Quinta again! This place is truly home! Thank you Martha Clark.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank mtnman6108

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. I will pass along your kind words to Martha, as well as your intention to only stay with Extended Stay Deluxe when you are in Daytona Beach!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Grace checked me in with a smile followed up to make sure room was ok
next morning after breakfast was closed they offered to get me food if I wanted
and then went and made coffee for me. Requested late check out and granted
with a smile

Was just nice to be treated like a special quest

Room Tip: 2.5 stars on hotwire/ daytona beach
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
ESH-RDO, Owner at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. Whether its a warm friendly face that greets you each day, a courtesy call to ensure you're pleased with your room, or going the extra mile and making coffee my entire staff strives to make each and every guest's stay totally enjoyable! I hope that whenever you are in Daytona Beach again you will come back and be our guest again!