“As close to Home-Sweet-Home as it gets!”

Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Ranked #41 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I recently stayed at Daytona's Extended Stay Deluxe Hotel. My seven-day visit unexpectedly turned into eighteen days. As hard as it was being away from home, Doug, Diane, Martha, Grace and all of the wonderful staff made me feel very comfortable and were extremely helpful. With such a long stay, the amenities became necessities: laundry room, work-out room; pool and best of all the use of the 'community' printer for my business needs. I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank KRBStay
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Doug, Diane, Martha and Grace. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area; the workout room and "community" printer will be ready for you. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was at your hotel for one night and my experience was wonderful.I cant speak enough about how Ms. Diane West catered to our every need. She showed genuine care towards her customers. She made me feel good about the choice I made to stay at this hotel. I will surely be back. Diane I thank you for having the pleasure of meeting you, hope I see you on my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, specifically Diane. As a member of this company, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

I was expecting more from a hotel-type business. I should have known that they would be more like a short-stay apartment complex than a hotel. Upon arriving at my room the door was ajar, held open by the security latch by housekeeping (kind of a security issue here). When I requested for extra pillows and a wash cloth, I was told to come downstairs to pick them up instead of having housekeeping bring them to my room.

On a good note, the staff was very friendly and the beds and rooms were clean. The bar stools weren't exactly the best, but we didn't mind during our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HSLilAce

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Still, I would like to apologize for the door being left propped open. I've talked to the housekeeping department about this and the importance of closing all doors once their job is completed.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

My friends and I decided to stay a night in this type of "extended-stay" hotel. The rate was really good (sub $80 range) during a non-event weekend. Expect a sizable rate hike during a NASCAR/racing event. The amenities provided in the room were really good, which are in place because it's made for staying longer than a few days. An oversize slide closet was provided, one room bathroom that included a toilet, bathtub and sink. The TV was a flat screen 32 inch, in the TV stand cabinet is a DVD player. A study desk with a lamp was also in the room but I thought it was in a terrible position since it's right next to the AC unit. I was exposed to regular blasts of cold air when I sat there. There's a walk-in kitchen with counters/stools, cabinets, pull-out drawers with clean stainless steel utensils, ceramic plates, coffee maker, a microwave and a full-size refrigerator. There were six of us. We stayed in a two queen bed room. The room included a couch with a pull out bed. The couch did have some dark stains on it. Some negligible stains in the bathtub, but overall the bathroom was clean. No weird smells. Extra blankets and pillows we needed were provided, but we had to go to the front desk to pick them up. Mind you, room service is limited.

Room Tip: If you're staying during a NASCAR event, the rooms on the north side of the building would proba...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. It is with great pride that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at affordable rates, which is why it was great to read your kind words about the room. I do regret to hear the state of your couch and bath tub, though. I have spoken with our housekeeping staff to ensure these issues are remedied.

If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The individuals that posted negative reviews must have not been staying in the same hotel that my fiancee and I stayed in this weekend! The staff was simply amazing! Grace handled our check-in with speed and efficiency.

We had booked a smoking room and upon our first entering the room I thought they had accidentally put us in a non-smoking room because it didn't have that "stale-smoke" smell that other hotel smoking rooms have. We performed our standard Hotel room-check and were blown away at how nice this place is.

VERY SPACIOUS! Large flat-screen television, extremely clean floors, good sized closet, clean kitchen, clean bathroom & AMAZING water-pressure!
And the A/C unit actually made it down to 64 degrees (which is very important to me as I like it very cool) Room service (which we didn't make use of) was open until 04:00

During the checkout procedure I realised that I had lost something the previous evening at check in and rather than just dismiss my concern, they checked their lost and found, house-keeping trollies,and made sure that the phone number they had for me was correct so that if the lost item showed up; they would have a way to contact me. (That says alot about their level of customer service!)

My fiancee and I are already planning another trip to Daytona soon (we only live about 2hs away) and part of the excitement of planning the trip is that we are looking forward to staying at this Hotel again! As a matter of fact, this will now be our regular hotel when staying in Daytona! Thank you Extended Stay Deluxe!!

Doctor Dife

Room Tip: The back of the hotel is within a 2min walk to the local mall
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CaptainConner
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

"

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Only stayed the one night, bit the room was ready upon arrival, very spacious, clean; bed was comfortable. Overnight was very quiet on race weekend. Perfect for any stay, but outstanding for a race weekend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your kind words.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Staying in Daytona Beach right in the middle of the fun areas is great! Great service and wonderful staff, clean rooms. Love it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business