Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Ranked #56 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and always enjoy Doug and the whole staff. They are always helpful and very professional. The room are very comfortable and clean. I will not be going to another hotel as long as I continue to come to Daytona Beach for business. Thank you Doug and staff for the pleasant stay as always.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank D M
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this review, July 19, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Daytona Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have stayed at this property twice.Each time for about six month.Highly recommended for individuals and families.The rates are very good,the Manager and the rest of his staff are friendly,efficient and helpful.Rooms are well equied and clean.

I look forward to coming back.

M.M.Nashar

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Mahmoud N
Callahan, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

spent four nights there (Thur-Sun) left on Monday morning. Room was very well maintained and clean. Staff was very helpful during our stay, From Doug (the manager) down to the ones cleaning the rooms.
I will be looking to book my stays with Extended Stay in other cities I travel to in the future.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lawrence M
Daytona Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Our situation was not the best, we were relocating and looking for a permanent home for us and our pets. Doug, the manager and Martha his assistant were great and welcomed us to the area. Always freindly and ready to accomodate any needs. Our relocation was made much easier because we knew, when back at the hotel all would be fine... It became "home" to us for 45 days. We would recommend the friendly atmoshpere, managment and staff along with the convenient location to all. We close on our new home tomorrow! Thanks Doug and Martha
Mick and Karen K
Boston, MA

Room Tip: With pets, a first floor location was great. Northside rooms were extremely quiet. Walking distanc...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Karen K
Grand Rapids, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed here only because we were given this hotel from Hotwire.com, Not worth the cheap price, not sure the last time the bathroom was cleaned, the walls had tooth paste and another unknown substance on the wall and hair all over the floor. The only plus to this place is the close distance from the speedway which was about a block or two away.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.
We know that our guests have many lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. The description you presented of your accommodation is not representative of our quality standards and as such is clearly not acceptable. In order to meet our standards going forward, I will work with my staff to ensure that you and our future guests do not experience this type of incident.
Massillon, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

We were looking for a place where we could stay for a month and have everything we would need. All the staff was so helpfull with everything. Doug and Martha was great! We were there over Daytona 500 and Bike Week they handled it fine.It is 2 blocks from Daytona 500 and 10 minutes from the beach,great location.We will be back next year. Enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank kathy o
Suffolk, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2012

Stayed here for the third time in a year for the Daytona 500 for 12 days. Once again another great stay. Great location, quiet, and clean. The manager, Doug and new assistant manager Martha are WONDERFUL. They make sure all of your needs are met and the total staff are extremely friendly and will do all they can to help.
We will stay here again when we visit Daytona Beach.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple