“Secure, Quiet, Affordable, Clean, Friendly, Accomodating and Comfortable”

Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway
Ranked #41 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Our situation was not the best, we were relocating and looking for a permanent home for us and our pets. Doug, the manager and Martha his assistant were great and welcomed us to the area. Always freindly and ready to accomodate any needs. Our relocation was made much easier because we knew, when back at the hotel all would be fine... It became "home" to us for 45 days. We would recommend the friendly atmoshpere, managment and staff along with the convenient location to all. We close on our new home tomorrow! Thanks Doug and Martha
Mick and Karen K
Boston, MA

Room Tip: With pets, a first floor location was great. Northside rooms were extremely quiet. Walking distanc...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Karen K
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Daytona Beach - International Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed here only because we were given this hotel from Hotwire.com, Not worth the cheap price, not sure the last time the bathroom was cleaned, the walls had tooth paste and another unknown substance on the wall and hair all over the floor. The only plus to this place is the close distance from the speedway which was about a block or two away.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Daytona Beach - International Speedway. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.
We know that our guests have many lodging options, which is why it is so important to us that we provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price. The description you presented of your accommodation is not representative of our quality standards and as such is clearly not acceptable. In order to meet our standards going forward, I will work with my staff to ensure that you and our future guests do not experience this type of incident.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

We were looking for a place where we could stay for a month and have everything we would need. All the staff was so helpfull with everything. Doug and Martha was great! We were there over Daytona 500 and Bike Week they handled it fine.It is 2 blocks from Daytona 500 and 10 minutes from the beach,great location.We will be back next year. Enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank kathy o
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Stayed here for the third time in a year for the Daytona 500 for 12 days. Once again another great stay. Great location, quiet, and clean. The manager, Doug and new assistant manager Martha are WONDERFUL. They make sure all of your needs are met and the total staff are extremely friendly and will do all they can to help.
We will stay here again when we visit Daytona Beach.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BJD1950
Reviewed August 9, 2011

The price for this hotel was right..
Most of the reviews for this were spot on.
The staff were excellent.
I left me key in the door, and the manager found it during rounds and held it for me, when I asked the next day and he had it...we both laughed at me forgetfulness.
They were friendly and attentive.
The room was clean and neat...the worst thing I saw was some damage at the bottom of the bathroom vanity and a little peeling paint above the shower due to a sprinkle from the shower...other than that everything was excellent.
The track is right..and I mean right across the street. I could here the cars going around the track. But, not loud enough to distract.
I would definitively stay again.
Thanks again to all the friendly staff...awesome!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Stayed here for a second time this year for the Coke 400 for 8 days. Great location, quiet, and great staff again saw to our needs. I discovered to my dismay when we returned home that I had left our bathing suits, beach towels and a sweat shirt in the hotel. Called the hotel and spoke with Doug, who looked for the items, found them and then had Mary ship them back to us AT NO CHARGE. This hotel staff again went above and beyond to take care of our needs.

We will be returning to this hotel again and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else when we return in Feb. 2012. Thanks again for a great stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BJD1950
Reviewed July 23, 2011

Stayed her during July 4th with family.
When we checked in to the motel we were not told and were unaware the hotel was housing some kind of military group and their large German shepard dogs somewhere in the area for some type of training. The dogs were on all three floors and the afternoon after we checked in I counted over 25 dogs as they were unloading them and returning from training or where ever they had been. The smell of dogs was everywhere.
Hotel staff was nice, room need updating, carpet was dirty and mattress needed replacing. Won't stay here again.
Florida should not allow this many pets to stay at any hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family