We booked 3 rooms for my daughters birthday. At check in P J offered us to switch one room to ocean side for an extra $ 40. We took it and it was well worth it.
We had a great view from our balcony of the beach and air show! The room was spotless and the ac kept the room cold...exactly the way we love it! The towels were arranged in a creative welcoming manner! We had parking under the hotel in the shade and everything we needed.
We missed breakfast both days. I suggest they extend it till 10-10:30 for us weekend sleep in types.
PJ couldn't have been nicer or more accomodating. She helped us figure out my daughters friends parking delima as they allow one car per room.
At one point a woman guest came to the desk and interupted us complaining loudly that she was reprimanded by police for walking her dog ON the beach. She went on and on complaining to PJ that the hotel shouldn't allow dogs cause they can't go on the beach. She made no sense at all since she was able to bring her dog to the hotel. All the time P J smilled, politely apoligized, said she would relay the message to management.....and had the patience of Job!
I felt bad for her just listening and taking the anger.
Once she left PJ continued to give us suggestions for parking and bent over backwards to make sure we had anything we needed. She was so sweet we brought her back some birthday cake.
On Sunday the other folks at the desk gave us extra towels for the pool, and then let us stay a few hours at the pool after check out to watch the air show! The maids were so friendly and helpful, and even the attendent by the pool was friendly and plesant! We may just start coming up one weekend a month it is such an afordable and great location. A sparkling gem in the midst if some pretty famous but run down hotels on the strip.
5 stars for the location & condition vs. Price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront affordable resort hotel with oceanfront pool, beach access. Completely renovated March 2016, including free wifi, private balconies, new fitness center/ gym. Located just a short walk from Main Street bars, restaurants and shops. 1 mile to beachfront arcade, entertainment, Daytona Lagoon, Splash Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Best Western + Iniative, Travelocity and BookIt.com so you can book your Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Daytona Beach
- Comfort Inn & Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Comfort Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Comfort Inn