Grand Seas Resort
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$125
$107
$137
$119
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
$108
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$118
$109
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$89
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$150
$99
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$120
$103
Agoda.com
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$95
$90
1,416 results
All reviewsputt putt coursegreat resortfull kitchenpoolstubssunrise
Los Angeles
Reviewed January 3, 2005

We just stayed at the resort during the Christmas holidays. Man, should I have read these reviews first! Run down, had to call security JUST TO GET AN EXTRA BLANKET, no internet access (either in the room or their pay to access location), horrible service (everyone had an attitude), left an article of clothing (KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I LEFT IT) and low and behold, NO ONE CAN FIND IT! When I called, I was told the manager wasn't in until tomorrow (how many times did you guys hear that???) and he would call me first thing the next day. You got it. NEVER heard from him.

There was only one shining star. She managed the fitness room and activities desk. I called to see if she could find us something in Orlando, as we were going down for the day. I said I'd love to just get on the internet, but couldn't get access anywhere in the place. She actually offered to let me come to the fitness room and use hers, which I did for almost an hour. Wish I could remember her name, because she was indeed the only good experience in an otherwise FORGETABLE holiday.

11  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Tampa, FL
Reviewed January 1, 2005

Wow, glad we didn't read the reviews ahead of time. We rented a 2BR suite and a studio for just three nights. Both were good accommodations: clean, full kitchen, TVs in every room... Good beds. The indoor pool was clean and plenty warm. The fitness center was well above average, with many machines and also equipment and games to check out. The 9-hole mini-golf course was in pretty good shape and challenging to play. The outdoor spas were also well-heated and overlooked the ocean. The reservations clerk was great and accommodating; one of the security guards was mean spirited and definitely not friendly. The grounds were clean. The maintenance staff seemed busy with touch-up painting and keeping things nice and orderly. Cleaning staff also nice. All staff personnel - less the security guard - were very friendly. We'll go back.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
from up North.
Reviewed December 16, 2004

I agree the Grand Seas Resort is terrible, for it is not only small, but it really needs some major work. Infact if the owners aren't happy they should get together and complain and if all else fails they should seek legal action. After all aren't the owners paying good money for up keep and remodeling?

Also I would not have bought if I had been told that this was the only property available. In fact if you really want a timeshare look to the resale market, that is where the deals are, and you can shop around too...

As for our tour we only wanted tickets, but once they knew we owned a timeshare they befriended us, and then over the next six hours they cut down our Westgate Lakes property telling us that we needed to buy with them. In the end they wore my husband down, because he had a bad headache, and he missed my dropped hints that we should leave... I was then ganged-up-on by the closing staff and our agent who kept trying to assure me that this was a good deal. I finally caved when the manager vowed he wasn't going to leave until we were happy and he closed the deal! Well I'm Not happy.

And "Thank God" for the ten day right of recession, which will cancel this mistake. I ONLY HOPE THAT FLORIDA WILL KEEP THIS OPTION AVAILABLE TO THOSE OF US WHO JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY NO!

Finally the State of Florida should take a long hard look at these timeshares, regarding code 721. For they {timeshares} make it sound like they can't take advantage of you, but in reality they are for you are led to believe that if you say NO you will loose the deal forever. This code is also being used in a deceptive way for they make it sound like the State of Florida is keeping them honest with these regulations. But" how can this be fair or benefit people when in fact this just prevents you from being able to shop around for the best deals out there? Good Luck. Nancy

P.S Oh if you want to tour a timeshare for the tickets we have been told by some "Timeshare Pro's" these tips. Hope you can use them where we failed.
1. Tell them you are not interested in buying and that you have just come for the gift, and you have agreed to see their property.
2. Don't get into long conversations; if you disclose an interest in traveling this will only give them more ammunition to use against you so that they can go in for the kill. tip {say you don't intend to travel that much, or You stay with friends, or that You like hotels because you feel that there will always be cheap hotels to stay in.}
3. Take a watch, and if the tour is getting too long and drawn out; tell them you will only stay for the ninety minutes, and that you expect your gift regardless of what has been done. This might seem rude, but just think of the day you will loose if you don't.

18  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
punta gorda, fl
Reviewed November 16, 2004

I have owned at Grand Seas for several years. It has gone from bad to worse. Many problems and broken promise's. Way over booked, run down, parking is a joke. Front desk is run by young girls with bad attitudes. Difficulty upgrading, making reservations, getting towels, have problems in room fixed. You name it, it goes wrong. My son in laws car was vandalized in the parking lot...nothing done about that. On site manager is a moron and just adds to the confusion. I trade my weeks every year and have stayed at many great resorts in Daytona Beach. Save your time and money...enjoy your vacation somewhere else!!

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 4, 2004

We were there at the end of June for the second part of our Club Navigo tour. These people are the biggest liars I have ever met. Our sales person fed us a line of bull...he promised us that the maintence fees would be low and that we would never see a bill for damages caused by hurricanes because they were heavily insured. But suprise we got one. We have put so much money into this and have been nothing but disgusted with the service from Club Navigo. We can't wait to sell this horrible excuse for a timeshare. Don't buy anything from these people go with a name you can trust! The room we stayed in was nowhere near as nice as the presentation room the bathroom was disgusting and the "comfortable bed" was anything but. Our sales person even went as far as to give us his home phone number in case we had any questions when we got home, suprise! not one call back...Did I mention we sat through a 6 hour presentation, with two kids watching the other kids playing in the pool below!! We're SUCKERS.

• Stayed: January 2005