Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$109
$199
$169
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$90
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$102
$129
$103
  • Beachfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$82
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$138
$120
Hotels.com
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$79
$67
BestWestern.com
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
$78
Travelocity
All reviewsclean roomsenjoyed my stayfront desk clerkmauricetrack
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

had some trouble with the locks but overall it was great! check in with Lauren went smooth! she was wonderful! this hotel isn't on the beach but is near everything on international speedway! you couldn't get a better deal if you tried.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 7, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 3, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I have been staying here several times a year for the past 15 years. The hotel has has it's ups and downs, but the price has always been cheap so I returned. Altough the outdoor areas have been slowly improving, the rooms, service, and housekeeping have been in steady decline. I stayed at the begining of April and there was a new manager named Shawn. The service at check-in was outstanding but again the room was terrible. I decided I would never stay there again. Then I spoke to Shawn and he assured me that he would address my problems immediately and explained that he was in the process of retraining his staff and raising the standards considerably. He talked me into coming back the next weekend at a discounted rate and he assured me I wouldn't be disappointed. Boy was he right. The service again was excellent at the front desk, the room was nice and clean, and the breakfast area was well stocked and clean. I was so impressed, I went back one more time in April and again at the beginning of May. Recently I went back one more time towards the end of May and I was very disappointed to find that Shawn no longer works there. The standards have already fallen right back down to where they were. When I arrived, nobody was at the desk. After a 7-8 minute wait, the desk clerk finally showed up. He could barely speak English and the check-in took forever. The first room I was assigned was already occupied when I got there and I walked in on somebody. The second room he sent me to hadn't been cleaned. Finally, the third room was empty had been cleaned, or so I thought. It was so late we just took the room without a proper inspection. When I woke up, I was horrified. There were cigarette burns in both of the comforters, the carpet, and the TV and this was a non-smoking room. The remote didn't work, the toilet wouldn't flush, and the room smelled like mold. It's probably because of all of the mold in the bathroom. The shower still had the used soap from the prior guest in the soap dish, the carpet, made my socks black, and when I pulled the night stand back to plug in my cell phone, the receptacle was broken and falling apart. Under the night stand, there were years worth of dust, trash, and cigarette butts. When I went down for breakfast, I reported all of these problems to the desk and the clerk had his shirt untucked and was wearing his tie like a necklace. His response to my compliants were, "Oh OK". I then went to get breakfast and it was in disarray. It looked like a food fight had just taken place in there. Every table was dirty and you couldn't take any food to go. There wasn't much to choose out of anyway because nearly everything was empty. Then I decided I would go use the pool. The housekeeper had taken all of the towels out of my room when she serviced it, but never brought any back. I went to the desk to try to get a towel so I could use the pool. I was told that they were completely out and would have to wait until some came out of the dryer. I tried back an hour later to no avail. Then to add insult to injury, at check-out, they snuck a $2.95 per day service fee onto my bill. A service fee for the services that they advertised as free. When I asked about this at check-out, I was told that it is part of the taxes. After researching, I've found that there is no such tax and none of the other hotels in the area charge it. The motel keeps this additional money and collects it whether or not you use any of their services. I will never go back this motel again.

Room Tip: Get it at a different motel.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family