“Great place for a great price”

Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway
Ranked #53 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We loved ths place. The staff were amazing. Shawn and Drew were especially nice to us. The room was clean and there was a good free breakfast. The hotel is right around the corner from a good poker room where I won $2300. It was the best vacation I can ever remember. We will definately go back again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The bed spread had at least 5 holes burnt clean through it. The room even for a smokers room was terrible. The floor was not clean and then they had the gall to tack on a ervice charge for internet and faxes that was not requested!!

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Shaun R, General Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and it is very important to us. Immediately after receiving this review, I had all of our linens inspected for burn holes to ensure that this wouldn't happen again. I also had the room deep cleaned to make sure that it stands up to our normally high standards. Your business is important to us and I would like to work with you to resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Please contact me at 386-255-0541 and I will set some time aside to meet with you.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I went there with my husband and it was fabulous. I read some bad reviews on the place before I arrived so we were a little apprehensive until we got there. When we got there we were checked-in promptly by Shaun who was very friendly and professional. The room was very nice, clean, and the beds were comfortable. The room and property were well updated. I went there expecting to have to speak to a manager to voice my concerns but instead I asked to speak to the manager to tell him how much we enjoyed out stay. Pool, fitness room, WI-FI, and a large free breakfast in the morning. What else could we ask for? Next time we go to Daytona, we wouldn't stay at any other place.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and it is very important to us. We're glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves. We work very hard to try to ensure complete guest satisfaction and it's always nice to hear when we've succeeded. We look forward to seeing you the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The property was nice. I enjoyed the breakfast. The only problem I had was the internet, I couldn't connect to it. Overall, it was a decent room at a decent price and it served my needs. The bed was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and it is very important to us. We're glad to hear that your overall experience was good. I apologize for the problems that you had with the internet. We are currently working to improve our internet service and enlarge our network. I hope you will return and give us the opportunity to show you our improvements and to prove to you that your satisfaction is our number one priority.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Big sign on the freeway advertises one price. However there are no rooms available for that price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and it is very important to us. I'm very sorry that we did not have any rooms available at the advertised rate when you arrived. It was not our intention to mislead you. We appreciate your business and are happy you decided to stay with us anyway.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I recently stayed here with my husband and two kids. I've been to Daytona before but this is the first time I've ever stayed here and I was really impressed. The property was all newly renovated. It had a beautiful pool and deck which were both recently resurfaced and clean. They even had a fitness room, free wi-fi, and free breakfast in the morning. The kids loved the waffles and there was fresh fruit for me and my husband. Our room was very nice and clean and the beds were comfortable. It was only a five minute drive to the Daytona International Speedway and a ten minute drive to the beach. The best part was the staff. They were so friendly and professional. The manager, Shaun, was very helpful every time we needed anything and he made our stay delightful. The best part by far though was the price. We only paid $49.99 per night, which was half the price of mostly every other hotel in Daytona at the time and I think this place was nicer than alot of them. I would recommend this place to everyone gong to Daytona.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went for Spring break get away. We stayed Thursday and Friday night. We arrived around 6 and our price was 108.00. Good price but not really for motel. Although it was hot the pool was not open but the staff did open when we asked them to. The internet is a big joke. Don't think you will be able to connect. My daughter laid in the bathroom floor and was able to get it. The beds are very hard and not a good night sleep. The rooms was quite and the staff was friendly. They do have waffles although we didnt get any the first morning because they keep running out. The location is pretty good but I know I won't be staying there anymore. I rather pay the difference and stay on the strip. I like not having to drive anywhere after I arrive but we wanted to stay somewhere different and try new things. Okay motel for the price is all I can say. Nothing special but for 50.00 a night in Daytona it was okay.

Room Tip: They have poolside, roadside, and a side that faces the woody area.