“Great Subs!”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #137 of 388 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I love to eat at firehouse subs. There isn't one located where I live. the closest is at least over an hour away! So I always eat here when I get a chance !

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I've heard good things about Firehouse, so I decided to give them a try. The restaurant was nice and clean! The two young women behind the counter were very nice! When they mentioned all their subs were toasted, I thought about leaving as I usually do not prefer my subs toasted. I decided to give it a try and to my surprise it was not too bad. I thought the sub was a little small for the asking price, but other than that I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the new York, and the Philly soooo good, fresh, and a little different from the rest. The BBQ sauce was delicious.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

These are the best subs, nothing like it
I tell everyone about this place, delicious!
The subs almost have a sweet taste to them, but don't let that turn you away. One place you gotta try, and I'm sure you'll love it

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Firehouse Subs in Daytona Beach is always a must stop when we're in town. Fast, friendly service. The subs are outstanding! A good place to stop by when heading to or from the beach, Speedway, or anywhere! The place is always clean and there is convenient parking right out front. They're located in a strip plaza right on ISB (SR 92), just west of the track.