“Great Hotel For The Price!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #65 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Norwich, Connecticut
“Great Hotel For The Price!”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Not luxurious, but very clean and comfortable. I had one small problem with a lamp that was fixed immediately. The woman at the front desk was extremely helpful when I checked in. Would certainly stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank gordon61

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed March 9, 2012

WORST Experience of my life! Hotel did not have my reservation. Had to threaten legal action to get a room that was the grossest place I've ever slept in!! Requested 2 beds only got 1. Not my fault your hotel messed up!!! Front desk clerk RUDE and a liar. AC didn't work. No hot water! No Carpet! Bugs on the floor! GROSS place!! Had reservation for 3 days only lasted 1 because it was so gross! I'd like to be refunded for the 2 days I did not use! Again.. NOT my fault that your system screwed up! I was almost out on the street in Daytona!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank kc7294

Travelers are raving about these Daytona Beach hotels

Lake Alfred, Florida
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Our usual motel was already booked and this reservation happened to be the most economical deal in Daytona Beach so expectations were low but satisfaction really high. Whole motel recently remodeled and we stayed three nights. Staff most gracious and efficient giving us room not facing intersection at corner of motel. Motel also just far enough south of Daytona airport take-off and approach to minimize noise for sleeping. Bed was fantastic and with TV on minimum volume, noise from intersection and airport drowned out so we slept like a baby. Room had a big new TV with big cable package plus heating and cooling new and quiet. Impressed with housekeeping as room clean and stocked properly at arrival and throughout visit. Only negative is website said coffee available in office but none offered. Rates are thrifty enough you can bring a couple of coffee cups, a jar of instant java, add water, stick in microwave, and have as much coffee as you might desire. We know that for next time. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay and spent 1/4 the rate others at our meeting paid giving us that warm fuzzy feeling only a super deal can give. Yes, we'll stay again and are looking forward to it!!

Room Tip: We got lucky and were assigned a room in the same row as the office, giving a mostly quiet location...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank WandaAnne
Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, this is it. It was surprisingly clean and the deck overlooking the ocean was set up very cute! I was honestly expecting a dump for under $50/ night on the beach, but it really was a decent place. Some of the rooms have been renovated, so ask for a newer room.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank KennaRyde
Reviewed May 28, 2011

For less than $50 a night a king size bed. Normally you can see why it's this cheap by entering the room. I was very surprised seeing the room clean and in very good condition.

Breakfast was not available.

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Eifelyeti996
San Diego, California
Reviewed February 2, 2011

I was on a road trip and we had to sleep somewhere. The only plcae that was open was here. I wasn't suprised. The room was complete filth and i was afraid to sleep under their sheets. Nobody was there. Like a complete ghost town

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank nbbgirl901
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed August 18, 2010

I arrived at the property which appeared to be an older motel, I did notice what appeared to be a new roof on it. I checked in promptly with a nice young man. I entered the room and found it to be small but nice and clean. The AC unit in the wall also appeared to be new and the filter was clean, I then checked out the bathroom and found it to be nice and clean with the only problems I saw was a burn mark on the edge of the tub and some small patch work in the walls. Overall I am very satisfied with my room and would not have a problem staying here in the future.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business