“Great as always”

Dining options: Delivery
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great as always”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We have been eating at Pete's for over 10 years , my husband was a regular during his college years. Good pizza from a family hailing from Staten Island. We always get the cheese pie and it's always tasty. Pete still works the store and it seems to be doing great ... The only store to still Be in the shopping center after several years is they must be doing something right. We did try the zeppolis and they were a little disappointing...tasted kind of like the batter used in a Chinese restaurant for sweet and sour chicken. Other than that, the pizza was delish, will definitely eat here again on our next trip to Daytona Beach.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank ahavakamm

“Never mind!”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Pizza is tasteless! I'm from NY, & this pizza is nothing like there. No matter what kind of pizza I've ordered (pepperoni or supreme,etc)- it all taste the same...like I'm sure my napkin would have tastes like.

I think it's expensive, especially for the quality of the food.

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Great little outtatheway place. Pizza is awesome and owned and operated by a true american-italian family. I love this place!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank Derek R
Florida
“Good Pizza- Pick it up!”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

Good NY style pizza pies. I recommend calling ahead and picking it up... delivery service is spotty. White pizza is my favorite here. Very good.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank mammakinsinfl
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent authentic New York pies, probably the best in the Daytona area”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

After frustration with the generic pizza joints on the Daytona beach strip, I found this gem. You know walking in the door that this place is the real deal. Although I'm sure this would be a run of the mill place in New York, it's a standout for Florida. If you've had pizza at any of the places like Napoli, Sicily, King's, etc.. that leave flyers at the hotels, then you know what I"m talking about.
Pete's makes an extremely tasty and all around very very good pie. Try a large Pepperoni, sausage, mushroom - you won't be sorry.

2 Thank pdiggity