Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$149
Hampton.com
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$114
$124
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$105
$128
$117
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$99
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$142
$109
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$137
$120
HolidayInn.com
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
$142
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
1,120 results
All reviewspoolside cafeocean frontopen for breakfast and lunchsmall cafeoceanfront efficiencyoutdoor poolprivate balconyfirst floorbooked this hotelhome away from homepool sideclean roomsgreat view of the oceanking roomfull kitchenbike weekbeach access
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I have been making an annual trip to Daytona for the last 6 years, this is the hotel I stay at every time. Prices are reasonable, off the boardwalk a little ways, cuts down on traffic and noise. Clean, friendly, and priced reasonably. Not alot of frills, but I know each stay will be relaxing. There is a decent restaurant which is priced cheaper than the almost every other place.

Room Tip: I prefer to stay on upper floors, ocean front, with a room that has a kitchen.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kyspiderguy
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have stayed at the Tropical Winds three times and all of my experiences have been very positive. The rooms are attractive containing a microwave and small fridge. The place is very clean and I have found the front desk attendents to be very nice and helpful. I have stayed in three different floors, and rooms and all were comfortable.
The pool and pool area is clean with beach access. It is a quiet atmosphere which is what I enjoy. I have seen several Spring Break college kids enjoying themselves but no rowdy parties.
THey have plenty of chairs and loungers to enjoy the sun and beach with.
Downstairs is a little cafe open from 7 to 2 serving breakfast and lunch. I have eaten both meals there and have no complaints. The hotel offers free wi-fi, towels for the pool. They also have an indoor pool that is kept clean.
I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. In all the hotels I have stayed in around the area while visiting, the tropical winds delivers quality every visit.

Room Tip: Ocean front is a must!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank hayjax1
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is an older hotel, as many of the hotels are on Daytona, but it is well maintained with helpful staff. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. It is directly on the beach and is located in north Daytona Beach which is quieter than down near the pier. The outside pool is heated to 84 but there is also an inside pool for use when it is cooler outside. There is also a small restaurant serving breakfast and lunch. My room also had a small kitchen with full stove and fridge so it was easy to eat in the room. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ocean side are great.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank shiner58
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is phenomenal. It is in a fantastic location right on the beach. The rooms have great accommodations for all and at a great price too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a great Florida vacation at an affordable cost. The best tip I could give would be to make your reservations early to lock in the lowest prices. I made my reservation in early March and got an amazing Oceanfront King room for 8 nights, only $811! Honestly the best vacation ever!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Jbrunnz
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel at the beginning of bike week. We are aware that hotels pricing skyrocket during racing weeks but we feel that this time we were really taken advantage off.
We booked our room through booking.com and with the added extra fee applied on site the cost of our 2 night stay was ridiculously high for the quality of the hotel. On top of this we discovered a sign outside the hotel which was promoting a 2 night deal but when we asked if it was possible to honor that rate (which was $200 cheaper overall) we were denied.
The hotel is a classical Daytona Beach style hotel. Good ocean front view but the room needs an update. Bathroom was very small and when asked for a disable room, we were told that the hotel does not offer any disable room.
The room was mostly quite considering the chaos outside because of the bikes and the beds were ok.
I don't see us returning to this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013