This stop was the end of our vacation before heading home. We arrived early and our room was not cleaned. There was another lady dropping pamphlets off and I asked about the lighthouse. I got some wonderful advice, coupons for free margaritas and the ladies were fun and very polite. We stayed in 903 and the room had all it said it would and the pictures do not justify the view of the beach! The room was clean, kitchen was stocked as well as the bathroom. Plenty of room for our family of 6! The lady at the front desk was always very nice, always said good morning asked how were doing and if we needed anything. We ate at Crabby Joes on the pier because I read a review from here that it was good. The seared tuna salad, amazing! They have a Mango drink, very tasty and the chocolate cake is to die for! We loved staying here and we will be back again and again. It's nice to know you can bring your family on vacation, have an awesome condo with the room you need and a view to die for, without breaking your budget!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropical Suites offers nightly, weekly and monthly rentals for 1 and 2 bedroom ocean front condos at the Sunglow Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Tropical Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunglow Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Sunglow Condo Daytona Beach