2,390 results
All reviews front desk pool bar ocean front valet parking an older hotel pool side the entire staff bike week spring break checking in oceanfront room cynthia balcony daytona cora conference boardwalk
Reviewed April 18, 2016

I hate to be a complainer - but I am so disappointed by this hotel. I have never stayed in a dirtier hotel...ever.

I had been told that I was "upgraded" to a suite. Which is nice. However, the suite has a connecting door to the next hotel room - and I was up until midnight as my neighbor played rap music. I could hear every word of their conversation. I tried to put a towel at the base of the connecting rooms to block out the sound. Didn't help.

Upon check in, I was told that the hotel is at capacity and therefore the internet will be slow. It was unusable. Invest in a stronger internet router that would support internet in the case that the entire hotel is filled with internet using people.

Everything is just dirty. The windows are dirty. The light switch has gross dirt near it. I made the mistake of walking without socks on - I stepped in something terribly sticky at the front door, and also in the carpet. That is SO disgusting!! The air conditioner seems to have been blowing out dirty air, because there was soot all over the bed.

This is by far the dirtiest place I've stayed. I came here for work and was looking forward to a nice nights sleep, relaxation... instead, I got the opposite. I am so disappointed.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank H5258THjessicab
Reviewed April 17, 2016

The hotel stay can get no better. Extremely clean, great service and awesome staff. We used the pool bar and restaurant over and over and the food is dynamite and quick service! Dennis is awesome and knows his stuff!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

Everything is within walking distance from this location. The following were within walking distance: go carts, five star dinning, surf lessons, a water park, pool hall, piano bar, and a hookah tobacco lounge.
The staff could not be more accommodating. Robin the Veranda Lounge host and bar tender is exceptional at her job. It is a must stay on the East coast of Florida.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Stayed for a long weekend with the Cheerleading Competition and family. Had the pleasure of going back down to the pool bar and Lil' Bit caught my eye again this year! She is our favorite, definitely the star of the show!!!!!! Couldn't wait to see her and have her famous Bloody Mary's! Just love her! We also met Deanna this year, who is just as wonderful! The two of them make a great team! Our food was cooked by Dennis and Paul (Jr) best food we've had in Daytona so far!!! Your Pool Bar makes this hotel in the best of ways! Can't wait until our return next year and the following years to come!

1  Thank Maggie P
Reviewed April 16, 2016

This is a follow-up to the review I posted yesterday. I failed to mention the friendly and competent maintenance staff at this hotel. From assistance with holding the elevator to assistance opening the balcony doors, which by the way are intricately locked, the maintenance people in crisp black uniforms come to one's aide very quickly. I was impressed and very happy staying here. And did I mention the food served at the two restaurants, which likewise was excellent.

Room tip: If you want quality and quiet, then this is your hotel.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family