“Wonderful experience. Highly recommend!”

Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Ranked #2 of 72 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Hartford, Connecticut
“Wonderful experience. Highly recommend!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We made a lat minute reservation and they were very accommodating. The hotel is beautiful, clean and very secure. We had an ocean side room, with a great view, I got great sunrise photos. The pool is heated, there is a fire pit with short counters with seats on each side for socializing and a sweet hot tub. The rear courtyard is fenced in. It makes for a great place to hang out. You need your key card to get back onto the patio from the beach, so you don't need to worry about strangers wandering up. The free breakfast is more than just Continental. It was great. You will leave full. The staff was exceptional. All very friendly and eager to be helpful in any way. We will only stay here when we come to Daytona from now on.

Room Tip: Go Oceanside, you can't beat the view.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Jodie C
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
I'm very happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn! Wow! Thank you so much for your feedback and glowing review! Yes, I never will understand how they call that breakfast continental - with that many choices from simple oatmeal and freshly cut fruit to full eggs, bacon and waffles and everything in between, there is no reason anyone should walk away hungry! I am also glad you were able to enjoy our firepit and hot tub while with us, our out door spaces are my favorite part here. We do hope your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
Minnetonka, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Very clean, comfortable room. View from the 9th floor was super, ocean and pools. Nice balcony with chairs and small table. Staff very pleasant and available. Breakfast was really adequate. Very clean and well kept.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kathleen H
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they help us to become an even better property. While we do only have 8 floors, if you felt higher then that confirms the view from up there really is great! :-P I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Boone, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This hotel is in excellent condition. Very close to I 95 but right on the ocean, relaxing, close to resturatants. The hotel is new and very clean, beds are great, rooms are a bit small but that's no big deal. The staff was very helpful, I would recommend that you stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Frank P
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; it helps us to understand what is most important to our guest. I am surprised you found the rooms to be small, as the previous structure housed kitchenettes and we do not our rooms are all larger than standard. Next time if you would prefer a little extra space take a look at at corner rooms; while they still have an oceanview they offer a little more elbow room. I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The hotel is only 7 months old and is very well appointed. The staff was professional and courteous and went well beyond what is expected. Everything was clean and our view of the beach and pool was perfect.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Karen S
I'm excited you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; our team will be excited they had such a good impact on your stay. We strive to exceed every guest's expectations and it seems we did just that! I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Daytona Beach, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Everything was clean, comfortable, friendly. The staff were great. Beach access was perfect. The free breakfast was one of the best I've had. The rate was very reasonable. The bed are so comfy. No complaints whatsoever!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Jennifer H
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; even when its all good it lets us know what is important to you. We strive to exceed every guest's expectations and it seems we did just that! I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Buffalo, United States
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I could not have been happier with my stay! Everyone was so friendly & helpful; the room was immaculate; the breakfast was always delicious - I ate it every day, & I rarely eat breakfast at home-& I liked how the main dishes were rotated. Even the orange juice was delicious! Usually when I stay somewhere, it's either watered down or tangy/sour. Your location is beautiful & everything everywhere was always neat & clean. The front desk personnel were ALWAYS friendly. I would definitely stay here again - hopefully next Spring!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Therese D
I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; it sounds like all departments exceeded your expectations which they will be so happy to hear! I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed here for 6 days during race week and couldn't have asked for a nicer hotel. We had a corner balcony room and the view of the beach was wonderful. The room was clean and new and the bed was extremely comfortable. The pool was nice and warm which is how I like it and while the fire pit was non operational and the tiki bar had just opened this area will be VERY nice when up and running. The bartender was very friendly as were all the employees in this hotel. The only disappointment we had was we thought our room came with a refrigerator and microwave and when we got there we didn't have them but after reading the other reviews I see we could have asked for them? This would have been nice to have known while we were there. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning to stay in the Daytona area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank roxy1999
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; it gives me a chance to hear what is important to our guests. I hate that our firepit was being worked on while you were here, we had to lower it so the wind wouldn't blow it out, but it is complete now and the tiki bar is fully functional and ready for your return. Yes, we only have a handfull of rooms that don't have a fridge and microwave due to the furniture requirement in those room types but will gladly deliver one to your room if needed, I hope this wasn't too much of an inconvenience. I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daytona Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Daytona Shores - Oce...
#4 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Residence Inn Daytona Beach Ocea...
#1 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Hilton Daytona Beach / Ocean Walk Village

Been to Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront? Share your experiences!