“great hotel for a great price”

Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront
Ranked #3 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 10, 2014

we were referred to the Hampton inn by its sister hotel the Hilton Down the street. what a pleasant surprise. staff was friendly and helpful and rooms are spacious, clean and had an incredible view of the ocean. I would recommend this hotel anytime and next year our entire volleyball team will attempt to stay here

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they really help us to understand what is important to our guests.We are actually already booking now for next years event and will fill up quickly so feel free to give me a call whenever you and your team are ready to start planning! We look forward to having you back with us again soon!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,464)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My family felt very comfortable staying at this hotel. The staff was very pleasant and welcoming. The room (and very important, the bathroom) was well cleaned. The linens appeared to be as well. The breakfast choices were above average. The pool area was nice. It is close to restaurants and fun activities.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris V

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they really help us to understand what is important to our guests. All of our linens are fresh and clean for EVERY guest, so I'm glad you enjoyed these as well ast the rest of your room (and bathroom)! I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is a New, Oceanfront Hotel with a Modern Decor. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable! The location is ideal. They serve a hot breakfast with THE BEST HOT WAFFLES!!! Everything within Walking Distance, including Tennis & Basketball Court. Has a great Pool, Spa Tub & Gym. We can't wait until our next visit!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank LuvOtravel
KimEskew, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

I'mvery happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; they really help us to understand what is important to our guests. Those waffles are pretty great, and the Schnebly Center across the street with all the added amenities are definitely a great assett! I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was a great stay. We were there for the Jeff Dunham comedy show that was at the convention center. It was 1.1 miles from the convention center so it was very easy to walk there. That way we didn't have to worry about parking. The Hampton Inn has just gone through a complete remodel, the front desk told us that they went all the way down to the frame work. It was nicely decorated with some personal touches of the owner, with some very nice paintings. Not your normal Hampton Inn decor. The hotel was very clean, the employees were GREAT, the breakfast was good, a typical Hampton Inn breakfast. Another big factor, it is located right on the beach which is the beach you can drive on. Would definitely stay here again!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy D

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; yes they took their time choosing each individual thing that went in to this property - we are glad it shows. I do hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I was extremely impressed with everyone and everything during my stay. The staff is wonderful and full of personality. The hotel is well maintained and clean. My young children enjoyed their waffles in the AM, the warm pool and water park. I appreciated that during the unseasonable cold weather they increased the pool temp so you could enjoy your swim. Sometimes it is the little things that mean the most. Keep up the great work!!!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank CWanger

I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; we definitely take pride in what we do here and truly understand it is the little things that can make the biggest difference. And we promise that no matter how unreasonably cold it gets outside we will continue to keep the pool warm, so as long as you can stand it from the water back to the door - your good (luckily we don't have too many of those days)! I hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Very nice, clean room with an attentive, Friendly staff. It is located directly ON THE BEACH allowing nice leisurely walks and the enjoyment of listening to the crashing waves while sleeping. It doesn't get any better than ,this!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Jim M

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; it helps us to understand what is most important to our guests. I often find myself taking for granted the amazing beauty right in our back yard until I catch a glimpse of it and I'm sucked right back in, nothing is more relaxing - I'm glad you enjoyed it. I do hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We spent a weekend in Daytona recently... End of January.. and as Floridians the temperature was way too cold (55) but the friendliness of everyone at the Hampton warmed us and we had a great time. Just sitting on the balcony with hot coffee, day or night, was wonderful since we had full view of the ocean and all the sounds of the breakers. The complimentary breakfast was very nice and well laid out - very clean and organized. Everything was very clean here. Maybe that is because the hotel is new (since June) but still... I felt very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John H

I'm pleased you enjoyed your stay at the new Hampton Inn. Thank you for your feedback and positive comments; while the weather may not have quite cooperated I'm still very happy you felt comfortable and at home with us. And yes we did just open June 28th, and with the efforts of our great team we have been able to start putting back in to the property and keep it looking as new as the day we opened! I do hope that your travels bring you back to Daytona Beach and to stay with us again soon!