We stated here for one night using a free nights stay and found the hotel to be ok. It is older but not dirty. We used the pool the night we got there and liked that. The rooms are old and need of some TLC. We like to stay in nicer hotels but didn't have much choice to use our free night we got from our trip out west during the summer.
I would never stay here again. We did not like Daytona at all. In the morning we went to walk on the beach and there was garbage everywhere. Diapers, plastic plates/cups/silverware, toys, just junk everywhere. Not somewhere I would ever go again.
Room was decent size, tv hardly worked (loud buzzing noise, seemed like it would explode), ok for an old hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this family owned and operated Daytona Beach, Florida hotel located on the "World's Most Famous Beach".Welcome to the newly-renovated Daytona Beach, Florida hotel located directly on the white sand beaches of Daytona Beach. This family friendly hotel offers the best in customer service for both business and leisure travelers. Guests will be conveniently near the Ocean Center Convention Center, Daytona International Speedway and the Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. The BEST WESTERN Aku Tiki Inn proudly offers 132 spaciously appointed guest rooms each complete with cable satellite television with HBO®, microwave, refrigerator and high-speed Internet access. Guests will enjoy dining at Traders, the onsite full service restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Best Western + Iniative, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Regatta Hotels so you can book your BEST WESTERN Aku Tiki Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Aku Tiki Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Best Western