My closest friend and I stayed at the Bahama House for a girls weekend in April (2007). I had planned this much need weekend for just the two of us for about three months. She’s a new mother and I’m a seasoned one, who both needed a break. We had such a fantastic time. The room was incredible. We stayed in one of the ocean view efficiencies on the South side of the building. We loved it! The complimentary weekend happy hour was the perfect start to our evenings. The staff was absolutely wonderful and the accommodations were fantastic.
Jo Lynn Deal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the perfect location for your Daytona Beach vacation. Located directly on the ocean and built with our guests in mind, we offer all the amenities you need for a perfect beach getaway. All over sized rooms have fantastic ocean views, most include full kitchens. Great value rates always include daily deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail reception, newspaper and fresh-baked cookies. Wi-fi Internet access and parking are always free and we never charge Resort Fees. Families love our Oceanfront pool,Jacuzzi and sun deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Bahama House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Daytona Beach