This hotel is very nice, almost perfectly clean (bathroom doors and bath tube were not like sparkling, but okay...), rooms are spacious with a nice balcony where you can see the ocean (even if not on ocean front) and kitchnet, what is always helpful with children - but an absolutely great price and service. They offer a breakfast that is hmmm, a cheap hotel breakfast (we went for breakfast at the Hilton on the second day! It cost us almost the same price of the night at Bahamas House, but was great! - I just love breakfast buffets, so I'm picky !) - But the location is unbeatable, right in front of the beach (and such a great beach! large sand area, food trucks around, not too crowded, perfect warm water), the pool is great!
They offer a happy hour, but we didn't make it as we were out at the beach! I'd highly recommend it for families looking for great location, very decent quality on a budget
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the perfect location for your Daytona Beach vacation. Located directly on the ocean and built with our guests in mind, we offer all the amenities you need for a perfect beach getaway. All over sized rooms have fantastic ocean views, most include full kitchens. Great value rates always include daily deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail reception, newspaper and fresh-baked cookies. Wi-fi Internet access and parking are always free and we never charge Resort Fees. Families love our Oceanfront pool,Jacuzzi and sun deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bahama House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Daytona Beach