My husband, 11yr old son, and I stayed 2 nights at the Bahama House the last weekend in April 2013. It was our 1st time and we were happily surprised. The hotel is right on the beach with breathtaking views of the ocean (we booked oceanview efficiency, but got assigned an oceanfront). The staff was friendly, the hotel was clean, and the room was spacious. The outdoor pool was a good size and nicely heated so we were able to swim although the weather was cloudy and in the low 70's. The hot tub was nice & hot. The hotel has a free Happy Hour every night from 5-6pm with wine, mixed drinks, and soda and popcorn for the kids (my son loved that). We got a welcome bag upon arrival w/ toothpaste, shaver & inkpen which was nice since many hotels don't give you anything. At checkout, I received a souvenior bottle of water. It wasn't busy this time of year so we didn't have to wait too long at Happy Hour, but I imagine the line must get long during peak season, since there's only one bartender.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the perfect location for your Daytona Beach vacation. Located directly on the ocean and built with our guests in mind, we offer all the amenities you need for a perfect beach getaway. All over sized rooms have fantastic ocean views, most include full kitchens. Great value rates always include daily deluxe continental breakfast, cocktail reception, newspaper and fresh-baked cookies. Wi-fi Internet access and parking are always free and we never charge Resort Fees. Families love our Oceanfront pool,Jacuzzi and sun deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Bahama House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahama House Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Hotel Daytona Beach
- Bahama Daytona Beach