My husband and I wanted a quick trip out of town and Daytona Beach is only a 3.5 hour drive for us. I've never been to Daytona, But was hoping for a winter tan. We arrived at acapulco hotel and resort, and the front desk was very friendly. We stayed in Room 806. It was an ocean view room, with an amazing view of the beach. The rooms were clean, bathroom was slightly updated. The Bed was comfortable. We were nervous, since we booked a great deal on Groupon.com. We only paid $40 per night plus tax. But we noticed that the same room is $300- per night for the Daytona 500. (Which started the day we left) To our pleasant surprise this hotel is very nice and well kept. We also enjoyed the pool area. For what we paid, we got a great deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daytona Beach Front Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acapulco Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel And Resort
- Acapulco Hotel Daytona Beach
- Acapulco Resort Daytona Beach