We have stayed at the Acapulco multiple times over the years. This used to be a big hotel until all of the condos moved in, but still for the money it is a good deal and great quiet location. For all of those who complain about it, you are paying less than $100 night for on the ocean and yes it is not an Iberostar or Dreams, but it does the job. The pool is good, maid service was good / had my room cleaned by 11am every day and the breakfast is good (nice people working there and really friendly). I enjoy the area and on the beach there is a rental vendor and food vendor right near the hotel. I would stay again and had a great time there with no problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Daytona Beach Front Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Acapulco Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel And Resort
- Acapulco Hotel Daytona Beach
- Acapulco Resort Daytona Beach