We stayed here on our vacation in June of 2004! It was BAD! The air conditioner would not cool our room, the furnishings were awful, windows filthy, and the drains in the bath were S-L-O-W!! When we arrived and there was a box fan on the check in desk,I was fore-warned! Don't even think of eating at the grill by the pool--- we walked in and right back out! Nasty! The carpet in the corridors was wore out and only one elevator worked!! This might have been a nice place when it was built in the 60's, but it is way,way past its prime!!! We will never stay there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach