This was our first time coming to this hotel. We checked in really late and we got a room on the 2nd floor. The room was in really bad shape, we couldn't even lock the front door. We were too tired to complain that night so we decided to wait until the morning.
We went down to talk to the front desk the next morning and we told Bea that we'll leave if they not going to move us to a different room. She apologized and she immediately handed us a key to a different room. She reassured us that we will like the room and we can switch to that room right away. We were skeptical but we were willing to give it a try.
So we went up to the 5th floor and we fell in love with the room right away. The room was absolutely beautiful, it had really nice furniture and a great view.
We quickly packed our stuff and moved so we could finally start our one week vacation. Bea even gave us a discount for all our troubles.
I would definitely stay here again if I could get the same room or a similar one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach