We spent some time at the Hawaiian Inn whilst staying with friends Sherrie and Van. Whilst we did not stay we enjoyed a great time at the pool side bar. The atmosphere was brill. Lots there enjoying the pool whilst we sat and enjoyed the company of Danny, Sue and Charissa and of course Dave the bartender..
You do not have stay here to enjoy what this hotel has to offer....we did and did and when we return back to Daytona Beach would be happy to stay the place was that friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach