Good points: View from balcony was perfect. Pool was very nice and Tiki Bar was convenient and had good food. Location was good.
Bad points: Hallways stunk. Room was not what we were told we were going to get. We reserved a king suite with full kitchen/couch/etc. We got a standard hotel room with two queens and a small kitchenette that was completely unequipped to do anything. Not a single paper towel, coffee filter or soap to watch what minimal dishes we were provided. The fridge also ran intermittently throughout the night and was so loud it woke us from our sleep more than once. The towels were paper thin and scratchy to the touch. It was impossible to shower b/c the water went from scalding hot to iceberg cold about seven times during one shower without any warning. Also, we are in Florida can you put some REAL plants around the jacuzzi and not fake dusty crap. Disappointing for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach