We recently stayed overnight at the Hawaiian Inn in Daytona Beach, and we had a nice room on the 5th floor. It was clean and we enjoyed the queen-size beds. The room did not look exactly like the one on the website, but we were not disappointed. We had no problems with getting additional towels for our party of 6. My only complaint was the indoor pool was very cloudy. The outdoor pool and other amenities were clean and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say "Aloha" to this family friendly resort located on the "World's Most Famous Beach"! Perfect accommodations include executive guest rooms or one and two bedroom suites most with balconies overlooking the ocean. Enjoy the island atmosphere as you stroll along the miles of white sand beach. Amenities include Olympic sized pool next to the Tiki Bar & Grill, heated indoor pool, 9 hole mini golf course, shuffleboard, and much more. Nighttime brings the renowned Polynesian themed Luau Dinner Show!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawaiian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaiian Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Inn Daytona Beach
- Hawaiian Daytona Beach