This hotel would be great for anyone who is there only to party and does not care about their room. While we were there the clothes dryer was down and we could not get clean wash cloths. I had to go buy us some. They only cleaned our room once in our 6 night stay and then did not even remove the dirty towels. There were holes in the door, burns in the blankets, and the elevator was broken for almost the entire time we were there. We were on the 5th floor and had to use the stairs. The location is great though and the AC worked great. That's about the only good things I can say. The room had not even been cleaned well before we got there. Empty bottles in the floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach