We came to start our vacation to celebrate graduation. When we arrived the people at the front desk were already arguing with the couple ahead of us. Their room door wasn't closing properly and they were frustrated. When we checked in to our room we found the same exact thing about our door not closing properly. The room was OK. The sink faucet never stopped running. The bathroom door was such a tight squeeze it was very uncomfortable to stay in the bathroom. The view was beautiful, but the patio was rusty and filthy. None of the ice machines worked on any floor. Our room carpeting was completely soaked. The AC smelled but at least it worked. Parking was such a tight squeeze for our vehicles. There were dents on the doors from all the cars parked there. Overall it was a place to stay and a decent time. This place is in dire need of major renovation., possible removal of the building and start over from scratch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach