The bar next door has live band every night sometimes on the beach. The band did not stop playing until 2am! We changed rooms (we had 2) to other side of building hoping for better experience. None of the rooms were clean, bedspreads were nasty, found socks, food and liquid in drawers..Leftover sunscreen from last guest and I stepped on a piece of glass! The microwave did not work, no trash cans in either room, missing tv remote in one of the rooms. The door to balcony did not close (had no hardware or latch) we had to ask for new chain so we could keep door closed. The chains to outside doors were broken. The breakfast room did not have fresh items. The bread was stale and the juice was out for two days. The staff was helpful and kind but there were just too many problems. They really need to do some updates!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach