My husband, my 7 year old daughter, my mother in law and myself stayed there. It was a little loud but we expected that. Very close to everything. We walked everywhere. The Ocean Deck is right next door. We really enjoyed it and will be going back for another stay.
The staff was very nice and extremely helpful. However the bartender was very rude. She had a terrible attitude. I would definitely consider having a heart to heart with her. Her terrible attitude had us going to the Ocean Deck just to get drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach