It's an older place, but we were told that. It was reasonably clean. First night the band next door started at 10 PM and continued till 2 AM (they actually offered us ear plugs at the check in). Thin walls, as after the band finally stopped then it was youngsters in the room next door having a puking contest. The next day I went out on the balcony, and nearly was overwhelmed with the marijuana smoke, coming from multiple rooms. Second night was more of the same, loud karaoke late in the day, band at night. Parking is inadequate and haphazard. You have to pay a $19 resort fee on top of the price, when I asked what it was for, it was for parking and breakfast. Breakfast was a total joke, some bread with a toaster, some juice and some cereal. Feral cats running all about. Elevators reek of vomit and marijuana. I have stayed in hotels around the world, many in third world countries. This place was the worst of all I have ever been to. I could not in good conscious recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach