This hotel was horrible. It was not clean at all. There was still a condom in our trash can. There was hair on the bed. We had to change our own bedding. The house keeping didnt come. The dryer was unsafe and broke. The room smelled like smoke. The lady said she was goin to refund ne and gave me 19 dollar. Please dnt waste money or time on this. The toilet was broke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach