This was my first time in Daytona and my fiance wanted it to be a very good experience for me for biketoberfest. This hotel is discusting. First of all ordered a king bed ocean front view but was given a double with ocean view. Very nasty! The window seals were filled with bugs and dirt, the ceiling had black mold on it, the faucet knob fell off, the vent in the bathroom was black, the drain in the bathtub would not drain if the stopper plug was kept in the drain which was supposed to be able to bring it up and down to plug and unplug, the tub was moldy, the balcony ceiling was very retreated, the pool was algae lined (Gross)!!!, the sheets were not changed, only was allowed 2 washcloths per day!!!! And the resort fee was rediculous!!! Very Very unhappy! The night staff was very hateful!!! The parking was very slim and the roof leaked on the top of the truck therefore no gutters on the roof. The breakfast was was sad!!! Will never ever be back will definitely go down the road for the same price or even cheaper!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach