This is the worst motel to stay and a rip off. The cleaning lady stole our camera out of our room, and when confronted about it, she said why would she take that little camera when she could have taken my brother's bigger camera in the room next door admitting that she's gone through our stuff. They told us they have problems with pizza delivery guys breaking into rooms. They broke into my daughter's room and ransacked it and stole money. Also, I booked this room direct through the website. They quoted me a price of $80.00 per night not including tax, but charged me $95.00-$105.00 before tax. So that was a rip off. They have safes in the room. I strongly encourage everyone to use them. Our safe kept freezing up. This is the first motel I've ever had to use the safe in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach