I frequent Daytona Beach often. The Mayan Inn is the best bang for your buck in the area. The staff is really awesome to deal with including Rachelle at the front desk. The rooms are kept up and the location of the hotel is great. The Tiki Bar out back is really good with some of the best drink specials in all of Daytona Beach. I'm a big race fan and would choose no other place to stay in Daytona Beach besides the Mayan Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach