The desk clerk keeps you talking while you check in and sticks you with an $8 hotel fee. Ask him about it and he just says its the tax. Once you discover it, too late. Rooms are tired, cheaply refurbished. Like putting perfume on a pig. Has a musky odor.
The "continental breakfast " was a joke, coffee that didnt even resemble what coffee is supposed to taste like. No milk or cream even. so forget the cereal. Juice was missing. The toast was warmed up bread.
Sooooooooooo to sum it all up................RUN. Dont look back..My first clue should have been when they ask you to wear an ID bracelet for security???? WTF
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach