I had read so many negative reviews on here about this hotel and was a little worried about staying there. We booked a cheap last minute air/hotel package through Allegiant Air. We arrived early in the day on Thu and checked in with no problems to find we had been upgraded to a king ocean front room. The lobby area was bright, and clean the front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. Our room was on the 6th floor with a balcony and beautiful view of the beach and water. It had a king bed, flat screen Tv, pull out couch, mini fridge, and microwave. The bathroom had a shower/tub and toilet in a very small room. The small sink area was separate. It was also very clean and the cleaning staff does an excellent job. The hotel is a bit dated but the room was nice and certainly worth the great price we got. Also the location is great and close to the boardwalk, lots of good restaurants, and the Ocean Deck next door. The elevators are dirty, and they are very slow. The lounge is nice and was a great place to hang out and watch the college football games and meet other guests. The bartender was great. For the price, the location, and the great service we would stay at the Mayan Inn again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach