I rented it was called ocean front efficiency. Well to start off their was only one front desk person we had to wait to check in for like 1hour..the room was next to where they drop the trash so the smell was horrible.the other thing when I went to the room the room service didn't provide shampoo,toothpaste I had to keep calling the front desk.also when we went to the pool we had to wait for someone to come out so they can provide us with towels they didn't have any outside it was a group of 5 of us and they only gave us 2 towels..I was mad!!another thing the noise at night from the ocean deck was so loud we couldn't even sleep...the kitchen deffinetly was outdated didn't want to cook their and they only provided one pack of coffee.. I would definetly not stay their again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach