My husband & I have stayed here many times & will stay again. Although the hotel is nothing special it's in a convenient location with great beach access. We always stay ocean front on the 8th floor. My biggest complaint is the bird poo on the balcony. I know it can't be comletely prevented but it could certainly be cleaned up better. I'm certain the balcony of the room we had in January hadn't been washed since the last hurricane. Joann at the front desk is wonderful and I'm glad to know that Barbara is still the bartender. (I just wish the bar was open more often) Yes, the elevators are old and slow but when I'm on vacation I try not to be in a hurry. The breakfast could be improved but it's acceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 2 blocks from Main Street Pier and walking distance to Ocean Center, Peabody Auditorium, Boardwalk, Daytona Lagoon and various other restaurants and attractions. Private balconies with beautiful ocean views. Oceanfront pool deck w/ seasonal Tiki Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Mayan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mayan Hotel Daytona Beach
- Best Western Daytona Beach