The Dream Inn is a refreshing departure from the sterile highrise hotels and dives in Daytona, lending the feel of a private, tropical getaway and relaxation among the hub-bub. It fits perfectly with classic cars, if that makes sense. By that, I mean it doesn't have that new car smell or the latest gadgetry (despite having Wifi and many amenities), but you wouldn't pass up the experience and couldn't duplicate the sense of history and satisfaction from cruising in one. It's on the beach, has a wonderful pool, and surprisingly intimate outdoor spaces. The rooms are clean and the service, genuinely friendly and helpful. We stayed in one of the rooms above the front office, which is as far from the beach as you can get at the Dream Inn. However, the elevated, semi-private attached deck compensates and offers a completely unexpected place to enjoy an ocean view AND a view of the main drag while enjoying the sun.
The room had two sinks, one in the bathroom and one in the room, making for quicker morning routines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Let us make your beach vacation a Dream Vacation. Dream Inn was featured on the Travel Channel and is an award winning hotel. With an amazing attention to detail and service, Dream Inn truly stands out. Whether you're a first-time visitor or life-long customer, we encourage you to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Daytona Beach Shores and hope that we can make your upcoming visit a memorable and carefree time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Regatta Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Dream Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dream Hotel Daytona Beach
- Dream Motel Daytona Beach