“Sometimes it is just as good as the first time”

Martini's Chophouse
Ranked #18 of 438 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017

If I really like a restaurant, I go back. Two reasons. One, to see if it is consistent and Two, to try new things on the menu. I am pleased to report that Martinis did not disappoint me on either. It was like Deja-vu. They sat us at the very same table we were at the first time. I had escargot and Osso Buco, my wife had the chicken breast. Our guests split the shrimp and scallops. Everyone was raving. For dessert, I had the double chocolate torte which is fantastic. My wife had the Espresso ice cream and our guests had the French Crepes. All were fantastic. I would caution that a glass of the house wine is more than $10 and even though it was great and we would order it again, the price was still a shock.

You need to go to this place. It is worth the trip. Also, the staff is super professional and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2017
2  Thank chrispete24

Reviewed July 15, 2017

My family and I went. We loved the ambiance, the service was awesome and the food was very good. What we ordered was cumin forward but we love cumin so we loved the tastes. There was a good wine selection too and many martinis to choose from - Great time for all! We are going to come back many times - definitely in the cooler weather to enjoy that beautiful outside area with the waterfall wall and fire pit. Thanks.

2  Thank Funsearcher3000
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere different from the fried-seafood, typical Daytona Beach place--but not somewhere stuffy. Martini's was an absolute treat! It's very unassuming when you pull up, but then a surprisingly lovely place. The garden seating is absolutely beautiful; if it's not too hot, snag a seat at a fireplace table. It's a beautiful, prime photo place! The indoors is just as lovely, both the dining room and the bar. The service was friendly and prompt. And the food was great! Highly recommend the toasted Brie with the tomato soup! Homemade desserts to boot. We will absolutely return to this romantic, well-decorated little oasis for the food and the ambiance.

3  Thank worldbell
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Very good! Crab cakes were over the top. Filet was fork tender. Loved the farmers and red oak salads. Place looks like it's out of business during the day when you drive by...but just turn in that drive way and see what's happening in back!

3  Thank lindasD5711OV
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Went early for dinner on a Tuesday night. There were only a few patrons eating when we arrived. First a few adult beverages. The martini and the cosmo were outstanding. Not cheap, but outstanding. Escargot and Zucchini rolls for appetizers. They were excellent. For dinner we selected red snapper and the scallops and shrimp. It all came at just the right moment and was delicious. Dinner was so good, we decided to splurge and have dessert. The chocolate torte and double expresso ice cream were to die for. The service was very professional. All the staff seemed to be well trained and experienced. This is something you rarely see these days. This is the best restaurant I have been to in years.

Date of visit: June 2017