“TWJM”

Martini's Chophouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Martini's Chophouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 375 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“TWJM”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Outstanding restaurant. Gin Martini and Cosmopolitan both excellent. The quality of the food was simply wonderful. The waitresses were attentive. My only small gripe is that it's not necessery for the waitress to tell you what is on the menu which you have read - simply highlight what is not there as specials. Overall a first rate experience. These are Dublin prices for a good restaurant.

• Visited May 2013

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
“Martini's- Artistic Decor & Dinner”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Decor in Martini's the THE BEST. It has a very relaxing, yet somewhat elegant feel. I love what they have done here. Dinner is equally as artistic and flavors to die for. Great owners, great food. Quality all around!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank KendallRL
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great place with EXCELLENT FOOD!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Martini's is a fantastic restaurant! The food is out of this world. Quality and taste is always above expectations. The atmosphere is really interesting and comfortable. I always come here for special occasions and it's a great place to take a date. It is pricey but well worth it. I consider Martini's a gem in an area where classy places are hard to find (South Daytona is total redneckville)...this place makes you feel like you were transported to a nice trendy section or Orlando, which is a nice change around here. We need more places like Martini's. Above all though, its all about the food; it's GREAT! There is no way that I would come back to this place and pay these prices if the food wasnt top notch.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank tvumbaca
Daytona Beach, Florida
“An Unexpected Opportunity to Impress”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Last night, one of my very good friends of 15 years came over to Daytona from Tampa on Business. Gary needed to be in Palm Coast early the next morning, so he came over the night before and was traveling with David, his employer whom I met years ago when I lived in Tampa and get an occasional opportunity to see every few years on trips just like this.

David and Gary both love a good bottle of wine with dinner...and David in particular was in the mood for Seafood...so as I was making suggestions of potential places for a nice dinner that might be convenient to the beachside hotels, Gary asked, "What about that place you took me about six months ago?"..."You mean Martini's??"...and his face lit up..."YES!" David laughed and said, "Obviously this would be the place".

We were greeted as we came in the door by Claudia (one of the owners) who after only a momentary double take recognized Gary and called out his name with a "Welcome back Gary! It's been too long", which was impressive to me since he had only been there once and it had been at least six months. We were seated while still chatting and were introduced to our Server (a cute little red-head with personality, forgive me that i can't remember her name!) who was VERY good. She went over the facts that the entire menu is now organic ingredients, with free range, grass fed or line caught wherever possible and suggested a wine special for the night that David was immediately intrigued by and ordered. While Gary was handling the "cork duties" of the wine service we placed our orders...David had the Saute'd Black Grouper with a Lemon Piccata sauce over Jasmine Rice, Gary their Osso Buco slow roasted veal shank that I've personally had before that is fall off the bone delicious and I had the organic Chicken Breast over Asiago Alfredo.

Every item of the night was superb. I think David took our chipper waitress's every suggestion, including the White Chocolate Drunken Bread Pudding for desert. .As a Foodie and an Architect, he commented to the owners after the meal how incredible impressed he really was with not only the decor but also with the attentive recommendations and delivery of the service...AND the GREAT food.

There is NO place that I would trust more to impress someone on short notice...when dinner counts...whether a business situation, social or romantic...I have always been able to count on Martini's.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank WakeUpwithDougK
texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Food was outstanding. Rack of lamb cooked perfect. Best Grouper we ever had. Coconut ice cream to die for. Bread pudding needed more whiskey in the sauce but it was still fabulous. Eclectic atmosphere. Comfortable and had beautiful seating outside but it was too cold when we were there. Its a nice change for Daytona.

Visited January 2013